From: Brian <dol-sen@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev <gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Porthole-Developers <porthole-devel@×××××××××××××××××.net>
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] refreshing portage
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:01:56
1 I have a question. One of porthole's contributors submitted 2 modules
2 that can run independant of porthole, but could be used as plugin
3 modules. One is a use flag editor and one a features editor, both gtk.
4 Doing some testing, it seems that the imported portage & modules used in
5 porthole are not refreshed after a change in /etc/make.conf.. A spawned
6 emerge call does see the changes. The only way I have found for
7 porthole to see the changes is to close and restart it.
8
9 Is there a simple method/function call to reset portage to use the new
10 changes.
11 --
12 Brian <dol-sen@×××××.net>
16 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list