From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] pty/termios problems on "alternative platforms"
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:08:38
1 On 25-05-2007 12:44:10 -0700, Zac Medico wrote:
2 > > if I comment out the complete termios (last four lines) it appears to
3 > > work, though I don't know what repercussions this has on the rest of the
4 > > code. Judging from the comment, it feels not so right.
5 >
6 > Try replacing master_fd with slave_fd in both the tcgetattr and
7 > tcsetattr calls. I'm not sure if that will solve it but it's worth
8 > a try.
9
10 It lets it continue without a backtrace... so I guess that sort of
11 works?
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level
19 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list