From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] [gentoolkit] eshowkw: Improve & reorder keywords for my Bugzie proposal
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 21:49:39
1 W dniu wto, 23.01.2018 o godzinie 14∶07 +0100, użytkownik Ulrich Mueller
2 napisał:
3 > > > > > > On Tue, 23 Jan 2018, Michał Górny wrote:
4 > > Here's a short set of patches that reworks eshowkw keyword display
5 > > & ordering to match my Bugzilla proposal [1]. Also, it fixes the wrong
6 > > classification of *-fbsd as Prefix arch.
7 > > Example output:
8 > > - https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/tmp/short.png (without -P)
9 > > - https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/tmp/long.png (with -P)
10 >
11 > Two points:
12 > 1. For prefix, can you use the same ordering as in KEYWORDS? That
13 > is, sort by the part after the hyphen first (i.e. aix, cygwin, ...,
14 > winnt), then by the part before it.
15 > 2. sparc-fbsd is grouped with prefix. Is that intentional?
18 I've sent patches applying both suggestions, and updated the images.
19 After all, I've decided to always sort prefix after everything else.
20 This way, '-P' always 'appends' and doesn't affect order of other
21 keywords.
24 Best regards,
25 Michał Górny