From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: Refactoring of emerge code
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 05:59:07
1 Yes, I can break it up, but it will probably be 3 one line changes and
2 one big 1000 line change. The 1000 line change is pretty
3 straightforward. The only real code changes per se are removing any
4 default logic (and placing it under the __main__ section). Let me see
5 what I can do...
6
7 I also messed around with pylint and pychecker today and they both
8 caught some dead code (imports/parameters/variables not being used).
9 I'd like to make this another patch as well.
10
11 I noticed that this patch won't apply to the new portage (pre10 broke
12 it). Should I be working against that or different code (from the cvs
13 tree perhaps)? (I'd like to get a patch in that people can try before
14 it becomes outdated).
15