From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev <gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Meetings
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 04:54:28
1 Now that we have so many team members, we need to get ourselves more
2 organized. I want to hold (semi)Regular meetings to go over outstanding
3 issues, new proposals, difficult bugs, etc.. It is something we need to
4 do as a team if we are to be successful in improving portage without
5 overloading any one of two people.
6
7 So, I've setup a new Meetings subpage [1]. Please fill in the the
8 availability times. From there I'll try to determine the best day to
9 hold a meeting for as many team members as possible. Hopefully we will
10 be able to all attend. This will be the first of many (I hope).
11
12 I have put up a meeting Agenda table with several items I would like to
13 discuss. Please add to it any items you think need to be mentioned,
14 discussed, voted on. I hope to go over any final patch submittals that
15 are deemed controversial or otherwise not merged nor rejected from past
16 submissions.
17
18 Thank you
19