From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@××××××××××××××××××××××××.es>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] How to hardmask all ebuilds from an overlay?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:53:54
1 El jue, 12-02-2009 a las 10:22 -0800, Zac Medico escribió:
2 > Currently, the simplest solution might be to use an rsync command to
3 > sync the specific packages that you want (or exclude the unwanted
4 > packages) to a separate directory, and put the separate directory in
5 > PORTDIR_OVERLAY instead of the original one.
6 >
7 > Otherwise, the only alternative is to use package.mask and I'm
8 > afraid that will not be very manageable give the current
9 > capabilities. In the future we might add support to specify repo
10 > names in dependency atoms, which will allow you to mask packages
11 > from a specific repository.
12 > - --
13 > Thanks,
14 > Zac
15
16 OK, thanks for the recommendation :-)