From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] DB and binary dependency
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:39:27
1 This thread keeps going and going and it's a subject thats already been
2 covered... So I'll just Re you here.
3 Search the archives here for RRDEPEND, LDEPEND
4
5 As soon as I can figure out a way in python to do fast lookups of libs
6 it will be integrated. I can do it really really fast in c but
7 I don't think everybody here is keen on installing the portage-utils.
8
9 -peace