From: David Chamberlain <david@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Cc: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] ghostscript
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:30:32
1 Just a thought Pieter: is your system clock set correctly? On my TiBook
2 OSX reset to unix day zero a little while ago, for no reason I could
3 discern. I've seen several reports of incorrectly set clocks (esp.
4 those set to the future) causing ebuilds to enter infinite loops.
5
6 David
7
8 Pieter Van den Abeele wrote:
9
10 >Hi,
11 >
12 >I've got some problems emerging ghostscript. The process starts looping
13 >forever when running ./obj/genarch ./obj/arch.h (making espgs-7.05.3).
14 >
15 >Could anyone (on a G4) machine test if he/she can (re)build ghostscript?
16 >Running make distclean && ./configure && make inside the espgs
17 >work directory doesn't work for me. Could this looping be related to the
18 >changing from GNU ghostscript to ESP ghostscript? I have absolutely no clue why some
19 >people are able to emerge ghostscript on ppc.
20 >
21 >Best regards,
22 >
23 >Pieter