From: David Chamberlain <daybird@g.o>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] xemacs ebuild problem
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:28:48
1 If you can fix it, go ahead. Take a look at the ebuilds for mpg123 or
2 xanim to see how to switch between artchitectures. Submit it to one of
3 the ppc maintainers when ready (pvdabeel, kain, daybird). If not, I can
4 take a look later, but I don't know a whole lot about xemacs and its
5 options.
6
7 David
8
9 Boris Gordon wrote:
10
11 >Is this something I can fix myself or does the ebuild maintainer or whatever
12 >need to fix this ?