From: Lapo Calamandrei <l_calamandrei@××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] gnome2 2.0.2 rc ppc kw tagging
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 05:29:01
1 All the app on gnome 2 2.0.2rc compile and work nicely here.
2
3 Attention to gnome-vfs, gnome menu got messed here, emerge unmerge
4 gnome-vfs && emerge gnome-vfs cures it. It something to do with
5 /etc/gnome-vfs/vfolders/*, my /etc was protected, and perhaps I messed
6 up things with etc-update in someway, dunno.
7
8 Application masked for testing in package.mask should be keyword tagged
9 * (if there are not good resons not to do so, eg arch specific things
10 like lilo) so a tester doesn't have to manually merge or edit all the
11 ebuilds.
12
13 Bye
14 Lapo