From: Magnus Damm <damm@××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] xmms-cdparanoia
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:48:17
1 Hi there,
2
3 while at it, has anyone successfully used mplayer to play cd:s?
4 If I use mplayer (cvs main) "mplayer cdda://1" I will only get
5 noise, probably caused by some kind of endian problem.
6
7 With cdparanoia and aplay I'm able to do "cdparanoia 1 - | aplay" to
8 play cd:s on my Cube...
9
10 I also tried media-plugins/xmms-cdread-0.14a, works as a charm for me!
11
12 / magnus
13
14 On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:06:16 +0200