From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Donated Pegasos box
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 00:40:29
Hi,

When we took up the offer of a donation of ten Pegasos boxes, it was in return
for each of us posting a regular update about what we're doing with the
machine.

Well, no-one's bothered to sort out / pass on the details of where we should
be sending the updates ;-)  So I'm posting about the machine I received, and
what I'm doing with it, in the Gentoo PPC section of my blog.

http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/archives/category/gentoo/gentoo-ppc/

Once the machine has Gentoo PPC installed, the plan is that I'll be using this
machine for testing & marking stable our collection of web servers and
web-based packages, as I already look after most of these on x86.

Plug: any web-related queries, come and join #gentoo-apache on IRC.  If I'm
not around, there are normally plenty of other devs who are ;-)

Best regards,
Stu
--
Stuart Herbert                                              stuart@g.o
Gentoo Developer                                       http://www.gentoo.org/

GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319  C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
--