From: Thanh Ly <lycander@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo ppc dev list <gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] How to bring more ebuilds to ppc
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 05:54:10
1 I started making a C++ app using Qt but it's a command line app and
2 outputs into a text file. Well it's a little more daunting then I
3 expected :P but so far I have it iterating through the directories of
4 /usr/portage and listing sub-directories in each category. Unless
5 someone finishes this solution before me I'm going to contiune and code
6 the portion that filters out all the *.ebuild files and searches within
7 them for 'ppc' and '~ppc' keywords then compile a full list of which
8 ebuilds have which keyword, all outputted into a text file.
9 Now to get some sleep and be ready for work tommarow.
10
11 Thanh Ly
12
13 P.S.
14 I'm a C++ junkie, if this can be done easier in a scripting language,
15 great, maybe someone else will come up with the script.
16