From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Playstation3 port status woes
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:52:22
1 Hi!
2
3 > Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:33:49 +1100
4 > From: anomaly256@×××××.com
5 > To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
6 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Playstation3 port status woes
7 >
8 > I intend to spend some time on this over the next few weeks. Anything
9 > I can do to help take some of the load off? Are there any style
10 > guides for the docs and boot/install media or templates to follow?
11 > Requisite lists?
12
13 (I offered for the same task, a bug was started so I could join gentoo but since then didn't get a reply).