From: Stefan Bruda <bruda@×××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] ppc additions
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:37:45
Hi.

The following are masked in the PPC world, though they should not.

I have been using the following packages on PPC for quite some time
(not necessarily under Gentoo) with no problems whatsoever:

Entries in package.keywords         Currently installed ebuild
dev-lang/hugs98 -* x86              hugs98-2002.11-r1
dev-lang/swi-prolog-lite -* x86     swi-prolog-lite-5.1.13
net-dialup/wvdial -* ~x86           wvdial-1.54.0
media-video/xvattr -* x86           xvattr-1.3-r1
app-text/mpage -* x86               mpage-2.5.3

The following package's behaviour under my Gentoo system is weird
(words placed in illegal places, and words placed repeatedly), though
it works without any problem on my other machine (running YDL).  It
may be a candidate for ~ppc:

Entries in package.keywords         Currently installed ebuild
games-board/xscrabble -* x86        xscrabble-2.10

Cheers,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.