From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] mozilla-firefox works for me
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:49:40
1 * Ruben Vandeginste <Ruben.Vandeginste@××××××××××××××.be> [04/03/19 10:13 +0100]:
2 > Another vote to mark it stable. I've been using it since it's
3 > available and it works fine in here too.
4
5 That's true. It's working quite stable.
6
7 > One thing that i noticed however, is that i cannot install any
8 > extensions or themes... i wonder whether extensions/themes are
9 > architecture dependent (but why?), or is there another reason for
10 > this?
11
12 This is the reason why it is not stable on ppc. This is an
13 overall problem for ppc and not only on linux but also on
14 Mac OS X. There seem to be fixes in CVS, but no official
15 tar-ball yet.
16
17 Regards, Lars