From: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] ppc-sources-benh-2.4.20-r5 and mol
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 23:16:47
1 On February 6, 2003 08:51 pm, Wendell Thomas Duncan wrote:
2 > The latest kernel sources and mol-0.9.65-r1 don't work with each other.
3 >
4 > The latest kernel changed the inline function expand_stack located in
5 > include/linux/mm.h It now takes three arguments instead of the former
6 > two arguments.
7 >
8 > Have to edit src/kmod/Linux/fault.c to get mol to compile. I put a NULL
9 > in for the 3rd argument (seems to make sense after cursory inspection of
10 > the expand_stack code).
11 >
12 > My mol is working well with the new kernel with this argument.
13
14 This is fixed in newer versions of mol. Just doing some testing and will
15 likely add a 0.9.68 snapshot build up very soon.
16
17 Gerk
20 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list