From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@××××××.be>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Cc: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] Re: [gentooppc-user] Fwd: New sys-kernel tree layout
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:12:59
On Wednesday 24 April 2002 14:35, you wrote:
> it seems gentooppc-user and gentooppc-dev are not included in the To > field when Daniel et al post announcements .. for the moment i'll fwd > to the list (i have emailed asking that ppc be added)
more specific: we'll have "ppc-sources" (maybe ppc-sources-xfs, I don't know) and a linux-headers with ARCH switching, so that basically all archs share the same linux-header ebuild but have different sources. This will probably be "visible" in ppc portage by the end of the week Best regards, Pieter
-- Pieter Van den Abeele pvdabeel@××××××.be