From: Wes <anomaly256@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Playstation3 port status woes
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:13:52
1 Thanks for the response! I see now. I think the problem from my
2 perspective then is that the docs need to be updated a bit, as they
3 all point to the 'experimental' sections of the mirrors, which only
4 contain old 970-targeting ps3 stage4's. I see now that 'releases' has
5 more generic stage3's suitable for rebuilding specifically for
6 Cell/BE.
7