From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Gudleik Rasch <gudleik@×××.no>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o, Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Re: Usermode-sources status
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:38:38
1 It is masked because it wasn't tested.
2
3 if it works let us know what you'd like to see changed (if you'd like
4 to become a dev and maintain the usermode keywording in gentoo, let me
5 know :-)) , or what you had to do to make it work, we'll apply it then.
6
7 Best regards,
8
9 Pieter Van den Abeele