From: Ron Day <ronmon@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] openoffice-ximian-1.1.53 builds on ppc
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:58:06
1 I've been swimming upstream my whole life and I don't intend to stop
2 now. The iBook is my first Mac and has been quite an adventure, despite
3 eight years of Linux experience and two years with gentoo. But it's all
4 running smoothly now and the iBook is a sweet little machine.
5
6 A few of my ebuilds have made it into the main portage tree and you can
7 be sure that they will contain ~ppc from now on if they are feasible. If
8 there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
9
10 Cheers,
11 Ron
12