From: alison1m7584h66@×××××.com
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] industry lowest rates for merchant services 2354LsnY2--9
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:48:07
3 Bring down your merchant service fees

Accept All Major Credit

10 Cards

16 Like many businesses, you have
17 probably found that not being able to accept credit cards is making your
18 website just another pretty picture!
25 Let's face it -- accepting credit
26 cards online is not only a money-maker, it is an essential part of any
27 internet commerce activity. Over 97% of all sales on the Internet are done
28 with Credit Cards.
35 And . . . 92% of mail orders &
36 phone orders are done with credit cards. The numbers don't lie. 9
37 out of 10 potential customers can't do business with you if you
38 don't take credit cards.

43  YOU
44 CAN BEGIN ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS IN AS LITTLE AS 24 HOURS!
45

46 US BUSINESSES ONLY

51 (Depending upon the credit card program we get you qualified for)

63 Existing
64 Merchants: lower your
65 rates-FREE statement analysis

69 Why
70 Not Increase sales by 400%?

Visa,

78 MasterCard, American Express, Discover & Electronic Check

84 Same
85 Day Approval - No Turn Downs - Easy Fax Application

Retail

97 * Web * Virtual Terminal * Mail
98 Order * Telephone Order

105 It only takes a
106 few seconds! Click Here to Start Accepting Credit Cards Today!

107

Please

108 include your business name, contact name, phone number, and the best time to
109 reach you.

 You can always get your address out of our database by stopping by our website and entering into the complete database deletion system.

115 capitalize
116 on over a billion dollars in processing power!
117

get

118 the information on the lowest rates in the industry!