From: Fuper <futurist@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] new .ISO / build
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:05:46
On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 17:25, Kevyn Shortell wrote:
> One of the things we did for YDL was increase the ramdisk memory size in BootX to 16384, since the stock 4096 was too small for the latest 2.4 kernels.
Darned blind spot. I was so focused on other issues that I didn't look at the size of the image versus my ramdisk allocation --- I had to increase the ramdisk size to 24000 and <bing!> I'm in busybox! But the dinner bell is ringing so I'm being dragged away from my gentoo ppc project for a while. Thanks Kevyn and Kain!