From: "trev@××××.ca" <trev@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Hey Everyone
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:00:29
1 Does anyone know if there's plans to get the 'Xorg -configure' command
2 functional on PPC hardware?
6 Trevor Curtis
10 --- Original Message ---
11 From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
12 To: Matt Jarjoura <matt@×××××××××.com>
13 Jun 07, 2004
14
15 Hi,
16
17 You're welcome to contribute. cc'ing to luca, who will take care of
18 creating a bug report to make you a developer.
19 Can you create a bugreport with the patch. I'd like to include it as a
20 last-minute on the upcoming kde/gnomecd :-)
21
22 regards,
23
24 Pieter Van den Abeele