From: Ruben Vandeginste <Ruben.Vandeginste@××××××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] mozilla-firefox works for me
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:13:53
1 > I just noticed that bug 41338 "Mozilla-Firefox{-bin} needs to be marked stable
2 > quickly to replace Firebird" has just been closed even though firefox is not
3 > yet stable on ppc. I can report that I've been using it for a while and it
4 > works fine for me.
5
6 Another vote to mark it stable. I've been using it since it's
7 available and it works fine in here too.
8
9 One thing that i noticed however, is that i cannot install any
10 extensions or themes... i wonder whether extensions/themes are
11 architecture dependent (but why?), or is there another reason for
12 this?
13
14 Ruben
17 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list