From: Mark Guertin <mguertin@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] acroread ebuild masked + updated pbbuttonsd
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 23:41:38
Hello All

Well in my first day as a dev I got some things done :)

I updated the pbbuttonsd ebuild to include init files (for rc-update) and I
masked out acroread in the ppc profile (to close bug #3369 on bugs submitted
earlier today).  This is a binary only file and no ppc version is available.

Hopefully this is ok (I cleared the ebuild with the authoer, daybird), and
since there is no ppc binary for acroread I figured it was safe to mask out.

Mark

P.S. Should we (me or someone else) move ahead and mask the other known x86
only ebuilds?  I think this should be done asap, it has been too long now ;)
Things like wine, etc have no need to be there.