From: Kain <kain@××××.org>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] CUPS not working anymore...
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:11:27
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 02:31:29PM +0200, Olivier Reisch wrote:
> Just an update for the DEV people... > > I unmerged all of cups (emerge unmerge cups and deleted all the cups related > files in /etc/cups, /etc/init.d and /etc/pam.d) and installed the source > tarball from cups.org. > ./configure --enable-ssl (for the working source tarball). Thinking of it, > maybe the optimized CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS in make.conf might be responsible too, > no idea...
So do you work when you do something like: CFLAGS="" emerge cups ? -- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. -- Bruce Lee ** Linux Zealot Bryon Roche, Kain <kain@××××.org>