From: Kain <kain@××××.org>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] CUPS not working anymore...
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:11:27
1 On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 02:31:29PM +0200, Olivier Reisch wrote:
2 > Just an update for the DEV people...
3 >
4 > I unmerged all of cups (emerge unmerge cups and deleted all the cups related
5 > files in /etc/cups, /etc/init.d and /etc/pam.d) and installed the source
6 > tarball from cups.org.
7 > ./configure --enable-ssl (for the working source tarball). Thinking of it,
8 > maybe the optimized CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS in make.conf might be responsible too,
9 > no idea...
10
11 So do you work when you do something like:
12 CFLAGS="" emerge cups
13 ?
14 --
15 Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very
16 pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love
17 grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning
18 and unquenchable.
19 -- Bruce Lee
20 **
21 Linux Zealot