From: Andrew Murray <uwmurray@××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] Questions about iso's
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:42:06
1 Kain / Pieter,
2
3 I'm sorry if this was covered already during my brief absence from the
4 list (I didn't subscribe to the new one until recently) but are there
5 any estimations as to when the new iso's will be out? I thought the
6 current ones would be a bit smoother that the ones posted on April 5th,
7 but rsync doesn't work due to a missing shared library, and cvs isn't
8 included which means I can't even get past 'emerge rsync' :P
9
10 No pressure / heat or anything, I just want to know when a new iso / bz2
11 might be posted so I can keep trying to install this distro. Let me know
12 if there is any way I can help! Keep up the good work.
13
14 Thanks,
15
16 Andrew Murray