From: Kain <kain@××××.org>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] qt-3.0.4-r1and ppc slowdowns
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 01:04:17
1 On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 12:46:49AM -0500, Mark Guertin wrote:
2 > I've been learning the ebuild evnironment lately, but I've noticed one thing.
3 > it doesn't seem like there is a way to carry a seperate pkg mask across
4 >
5 > Maybe this option is available and I'm just missing it? Or if not hopefully
6 > this has been taken into consideration for the future (or will be) :)
7 We can mask stuff out at the profile level in /etc/make.profile/packages.
8 --
9 Didja hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa?
10 **
11 Fhcre Fcl
12 Bryon Roche, Kain <kain@××××.org>