From: amp3brd2445d58@×××××.com
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] reduce your credit card rates
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:21:46

Dear

4 Business Owner or Potential Business Owner,

5

Today's businesses accept credit cards

6 or electronic checks. If you do not then you are losing
7 as much as 75% of your sales each month.

8

Please

9 take a moment to learn more about our Merchant Services. If you already
10 have existing Merchant Services, you are probably paying more than you need to.
11 We offer the lowest rates in the industry! No contracts and no leases. Your Credit Doesn't Matter!

12

If you

13 need Merchant Services, we will have you approved in 24 hours: Good
14 credit/bad credit/no credit - it doesn't matter. You will be approved. Merchant
15 Services are easy, versatile, and affordable.

16

Get your

17 Merchant Services Account Today. Why lose any more sales?

18

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Electronic

19 Check, Virtual Terminal, Online & Offline.

20

It only takes a few seconds!

21

US Businesses Only!

22

Click here to get your Merchant Account Today!

23

Our website is equipped with a complete database deletion service. Just stop by and type your address in if you don't need this ad.

27 Jasmine
28 0526NGaS1-189JUxY2582XIvw3-076VYIb8519nSvF3-741RLHO30l50