From: David <david@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] sandbox problems
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:41:54
1 Apparently it's a known issue (well, known to some at least ;-) ). I
2 added warnings to make.conf and make.globals in cvs so people don't turn
3 it on.
4
5 Note to ppc ebuild writers (if there are any out there...): if at all
6 possible, test your ebuilds on x86 too, even if they're ppc-only builds.
7 If you can't, a) pay close attention to the install stage - is DESTDIR
8 obeyed fully? b) when you send them in make sure you say that they've
9 only been tested on ppc. That way we can run them through the sandbox
10 for you.
11
12 David
13