List Archive: gentoo-ppc-dev
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
all troubles with ppc kernels are solved. Everything works
in a way it should. Yay!
Now, what I need for the final LiveCD is the following:
- New snapshot:
- take the gentoo-(dev-)sources-2.6.10-r8 and make it stable
in the snapshot
- take the pegasos-sources-2.6.10-r4 and make it stable in
- mark every kernel >2.6.10 ~ppc (gentoo-sources,
- I built the LiveCD with these changes to the snapshot.
So there is no need to rebuild.
- I went over the Documentation and changed the
ppc-specific handbook pages to the needs of 2005.0
- I didn't looked at the generic pages, hopefully they are
- As I had to update one paragraph after plasmaroo sent me
the pdf, I ask him to regenerate it
- Swift: I'm I need for a tarball with the documentation
- hansmi's computer and internet-connection is burning.
grp-g3 and -g5 finished uploading. -ppc should be ready
as well. grp-g4 will be finished on Monday.
These are the requirements from my side. I guess, Chris
still have some ;-)