From: "Jörg Lühmann" <lofwyr@×××.com>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Re: rsync not working.
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 04:55:35
1 Hello Pieter,
2
3 unfortunately i do not have the output anymore. Or is it stored somewhere. I
4 guess i will get the same messages when i try to build it standalone. But I
5 am in the middle of loading and building XFree 4.2. This will take some time
6 I guess. I will see to it later, okay?
7
8 Joerg
9 ----- Original Message -----
10 From: "Pieter Van den Abeele" <pvdabeel@××××××.be>
11 To: <gentooppc-user@g.o>
12 Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 11:15 AM
13 Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Re: rsync not working.