From: Charles Trois <charles.trois@×××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Compile error on IDE Power Mac driver
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:30:32
1 Draeven a écrit :
2 > Charles,
3 >
4 > Please post the contents of your /etc/conf.d/net
5
6 I attach it here.
7
8 > Also, is your NIC driver built into the kernel or a module?
9
10 I have no modules at all, everything is in the kernel; lsmod returns an
11 empty list.
12
13 > If it is modular, you can load it by using coldplug ("emerge coldplug")
14 > or you can add the module to /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6.
15
16 I also attach my .config file, just in case.
17
18 Charles