From: nova@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Problem with powerbook G4 solved
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:08:20
> route add default gw 10.0.1.1 dev eth0
it works! I am cueently emailing from links -g over airport! Thank you everyone so much for your support. Gentoo is so much nicer than every other desktop Linux for 2 reasons (maybe more): 1) emerge, and 2) great mailing lists :-) I am currently downloading KDE to enjoy graphical support, because GNOME was failing horribly. Until then, I guess some xterms, a xcalc, xconsole, and links -g will have to do... thanks nick -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list