From: Nicholas S-A <nova@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] problems with PowerBook G4
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:39:42
The output is actually this error from 'man connect':
[ENETUNREACH]      The network isn't reachable from this host.
I don't understand what the problem is, because my airport is connected
to the internet and selected as the router (in linux), so it should
automatically route everything to where it should go, right?
nick