From: Mike S <michael_six@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o, dbelan2@×××××××××.ca
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] WPA + Airport status?
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:21:18

A good place to ask this and/or look also is the Debian-PPC (debian-powerpc@××××××××××××.org) mailing list or archive. Ben Herrenschmidt is the go-to guy for the powerpc kernels, and I am not sure what all lists he uses but I know he is on that one, and uses Debian, and furthermore I have heard from other people that use different distro's that they hang on that list because it often has the best patches for hardware. I am not sure if they are commited to source trees, but I have seen many of them posted as text.