From: Ajai Khattri <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] What new profile for an old Mac Mini as a MythTV backend server?
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:23:46
1 On Wed, 27 May 2009, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > ACtually, with an HDHR it doesn't have to do much of anything except
4 > commercial flagging. I'm using an external USB drive for storage and
5 > the HD Homerun for getting the data off the cable. It's VERY early
6 > days so I cannot say much at this time but it seems OK at least with
7 > test recordings. Give me a few weeks to check it out more completely
8 > and I'll post back.
9
10 Now Im wondering if an Apple TV box could do this :-) I have a Tivo but
11 Ive always wanted to play with MythTV (especially now since I just bought
12 a shiny new Samsung 32" 1080p LCD TV! :-)
16 A