From: Ivo Bellin Salarin <iago@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] imac xorg keyboard configuration "@"
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:12:14
1 Jan Girlich wrote:
2
3 >Okay, I tried to use it. But actually I don't understand the way I need
4 >to set up my xorg.conf so taht xorg uses this special keymap.
5 >
6 >man xorg.conf couldn't help me.
7 >
8 >I tried this one. I was just guessing what I should do.
9 >
10 >Section "InputDevice"
11 > Identifier "Keyboard0"
12 > Driver "keyboard"
13 > Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
14 > Option "XkbModel" "macintosh"
15 > Option "XkbLayout" "de"
16 >EndSection
17 >
18 >No effect.
19 >Jan
22 I've got a similar problem. I've an Italian layout on my keyboard, but
23 I'm not able to set its behavior in a way I can find (AT) character on
24 my keymap.
25 I think this is a problem related to the mapping of Mode_switch or
26 ISO_Level3_Shift. (which are almost the same thing). I would like to map
27 it to the "Apple" key or to the ALT key. In the past I was able to do
28 that, but after reformatting my HD I've lost it.
29 Now I'm playing with xmodmap and xev to gain back to that behavior, but
30 if somebody has some hint, please tell me! :-)
31 Down here you can fnd my section of xorg.conf..
32
33 Section "InputDevice"
34 Identifier "Keyboard0"
35 Driver "kbd"