From: "Joao F. Serejo" <lx90@×××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] noBrain SMTP ebuild in ppc ??
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:42:11
1 hy all... I have a nice Fresh Running Gentoo Linux on a PPC iBook2 with all the support i needed for now!
2 The system is stable and the box really kicks when jump,s out off OS X :]
3
4 When i was setting my mail system to work in the same way that the DOC in 'gentoo.org' describe:
5
6 Fetchmail -- Procmail -- Mutt & nbsmtp
7
8 i notice that all ebuilds of these last one, exist only for sparc and x86 architecture...
9 Since it is a simple small script (looking for someone to take over the project! ) i decided to
10 merge it for test with ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="x86" ... Note this was the only time in life time i did
11 this kind of thing and do not intend to to anymore. Has i said it is only a simple small script
12 to send this messages out, and the portage tree and 'wolrd' do not like this kind of solution.
13
14 Is it possible to write or addapt one ebuild to this package, since in cases like mine, laptops &
15 small work/fun stations sendmail, postfix or exim is really unecessary... ???
16
17 Thank,s all, and Keep the great work Gentoo Team
20 Sincerely, (com os mais sinceros cumprimentos);
21 Joao F. Serejo , Lisbon - PT :: lx90@×××××××.pt
25 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list