From: Louis Hey <cnt5@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] xorg not working.
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 23:42:31
Joseph Jezak wrote:
>> Try Xorgconfig auto will not work for my mac I have Dual 1.8 17 Studio >> also check the video ram amount That has helped to get X running fine >> every time >> > > Well, as the author of Xorgautoconfig, what was the problem? :) Can > you post the config generated from each so I can fix it? > > -Joe >
Joe I need to get yaboot working first but will send info I wish i could tell you what the problem was I think it was with the ram amount In the Xorgconfig I have to use card # Nvidia 349 Then X will run I will look though my notes for now I am installing 6.1 no doubt i will have pleaty of problems In this order Yaboot ........ Then getting X to work Thanks for the work to bring Xautoconfig I will try it later today Louis -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list