From: JanJaap Diemel <janjaap@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Screen settings Imac DV
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:59:54
1 Hi there,
2
3 I was wondering if someone has some experiences or found some software for
4 changing the size of the screen of an Imac. I'm running Gentoo PPC with
5 the Gnome desktop and a resolution of 1024x768, wich is running pretty
6 well. The problem is that I don't use the entire screen, wich is a pitty.
7 At the bottom I'm missing 2cm and on the top 1 cm.
8
9 With the mac os you can change this settings from the control pannel, on
10 other monitors there are mostly some buttons to correct this. On the Imac,
11 there are no such buttons, so you realy need software to do so.
12
13 Please let me know.
14
15 Thanks,