From: matt hull <mattmatteh@×××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Building new kernel - a few questions
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:06:45
1 >> The one problem I'm having right now is that when I try to shut the
2 > machine down it hangs on 'Unloading Alsa modules". Only way out so far
3 > is the power switch. I'm scanning around for info on this sort of
4 > problem but haven't found anyone else reporting it as of yet. Not a
5 > good problem but the machine is at least usable.
6
7 i still need to file a bug on that. its been a problem for a long
8 time now. i dont reboot. there is an easy fix; one line in etc/
9 init.d/alsasound someone on #gentoo told me how, but i ran an update
10 and lost it... oops.
11
12 matt
13 --