From: Joseph Jezak <josejx@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Linux installed from 2005.1 disk does not start
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:58:19
If Mackael's suggestion doesn't help, let's try with nvidiafb and a newer kernel: Give 2.6.14 a try (there are some release canidates for vanilla sources), apply this patch: http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2005-October/019957.html and then try nvidiafb. Good luck, -Joe -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list