From: Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] $PATH?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:36:17
1 Mike S wrote:
2
3 > Didn't really want to bother asking for help, from what I have seen on
4 > this lists there is not a lot of traffic here, which leads me to believe
5 > one of 3 things A. People have better things to do, B. People don't
6 > have problems or C. Not many use Gentoo on the mac, All of these
7 > possibilities seem plausible, and the silence intimidating.
8
9 No, you are wrong in all three :) . But most of the Q&A traffic seems to be in
10 Gentoo forums: http://forums.gentoo.org/ . I suggest that you take a look there,
11 and also in http://gentoo-wiki.com/ , lots of PPC specific stuff there, too.
12
13 JR
16 | me@home ~$whoami ^ ^ | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
17 | Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne ('x') | - Sledge Hammer |
18 | me@home ~$man woman C " " | -------[ph34r t3h p3Ngu1n]-------- |
19 | Segmentation fault (core dumped) | l33tmmx at sci dot fi |
20 --
21 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list