From: David Gurvich <david.gurvich@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Hwclock error
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 02:52:14
1 I used Xorgautoconfig to generate a working xorg.conf and modified for my
2 specific system.
3
4 On Tuesday 28 March 2006 12:23 pm, Flisk . wrote:
5 > Hi David,
6 > Thanks for your reply. But last nught I found the problem, was a kernel
7 > parameter.
8 > I defined the CUDA instead of PMU in "Device Drivers --> Machintosh
9 > device drivers".
10 > Now I'm tryng to install X and KDE. David, how did you installed KDE or
11 > Gnome in your machine, I'm with some problems in configs for video. Can you
12 > send me you xorg.conf?
13 > Best regards.
14 >