From: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Cannot use keyboard on my ibook after installation
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:24:08
1 On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 13:52, Mark Vitnell wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 20:59, Martin Monsorno wrote:
5 > > Installation, compiling, and compiling a kernel was successful, but
6 > > after booting the new installed system, I cannot use the keyboard at
7 > > all. I then copied the kernel from the boot cd to /boot, with which
8 > > everything went well while installing, and added it to the boot
9 > > configuration. Booting with this kernel makes it possible to use the
10 > > keyboard, but the keys have not the same meaning as they should,
11 > > e.g. 'k' produces a 'l' and 'backspace' an 'e'.
12 > >
13 > > Does anyone have an idea what can cause these problems?
14 >
15 > This site explains your problems, with solutions:
16 >
17 > http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/keycodes
21 As does the PPC FAQ on www.gentoo.org (and the install guide warns you
22 to make sure to not select use raw adb keycodes).
23
24 Mark
29 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list