From: Charles Trois <charles.trois@×××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Linux installed from 2005.1 disk does not start
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:37:46
1 Guy Yasko a écrit :
2 > On 6.10.2005, Charles Trois stated:
5 >>I have downloaded linux-2.6.14-rc3, but was unable to apply the patch: I
6 >>put it within /linux and wrote
7 >>patch --verbose -p1 < Patch_nvidiafb
8 >>Is that not correct? It failed on 5 hunks out of 5.
9 >
10 > That looks right, but did you clean out the directory beforehand? I
11 > ask because the same thing happened to me. Everything worked when I
12 > ran "make clean" in /usr/src/linux before patching.
13
14 Well, no. It did not work for me. Still another thing to clear up.
15
16 Charles
19 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list