From: Derek Greentree <derekgr@×××.com>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-user] rage128 fb
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 18:58:53
1 Hi folks,
2 Here's some of the stuff I've uncovered. Looking around on Google,
3 some people have mentioned similar problems (but they were a long time
4 ago - October 2000), dealing with various endianness issues and the r128
5 framebuffer driver. I'll poke around more, but so far on my pismo both
6 vnc (tightvnc and regular vnc) and mplayer will display incorrectly:
7 tightvnc and mplayer display with a strange yellow tint, and regular vnc
8 looks like it's being drawn with an 8-bit depth, even though
9 investigation shows that it's not.
10
11 Thanks,
12 Derek