From: Dr John Krane <jkrane@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:07:39
1 Hi, it's me again,
2
3 Can somebody please please please get me off this list? I have tried
4 unsubscribing numerous times, only to get an automated response that I
5 am not subscribed to the list in the first place. But I still get the
6 emails! My address is:
7
8 jkrane@×××××××.com or
9 jkrane@×××××××.net
10
11 I figure the 'bot is trying to unsubscribe one and I am subscribed as
12 the other. There is no way to tell to bot to unsubscribe anything
13 specific, as far as I can tell. I am writing this in the hopes that an
14 admin will see it and help me out. My previous plea for admin help
15 was Sep 3, 2010. My first attempt to unsubscribe was May, 2009. I
16 have tried periodically since then.
17
18 John Krane